Chardham yatra by helicopter 20 (5 days 4 nights) Ex- Dehradun
DURATION: 4 Nights / 5 Days From Dehradun
Enjoy the most luxurious and comfortable package ever given by any operator for Chardham Yatra by Helicopter in Uttarakhand.
Chardham Yatra by helicopter in 4nights and 5 days gives you ample time to have darshan, relax in the beautiful surrounding of snow clad Himalayan peaks and spend the full day in darshan and local sightseeing with friends and family.
DAY 01: DEHRADUN - YAMUNOTRI
Early morning proceed to Sahastradhara Helipad to start your journey of Chardham. Around 7:00 am, depart for Kharsali which is the base for Yamunotri. After arrival at Kharsali helipad you are taken by Palki/pony for darshan to Yamunotri which is situated at a distance of 6 km. (Trek 6 kms one way to Yamunotri and back) Rest of the day at leisure to explore surroundings.Overnight at Kharsali.
Note: Due to lack of good hotels in the area visitors should not have high expectations for the accommodation.
DAY 02: YAMUNOTRI – GANGOTRI
On the 2nd day of Char Dham Yatra, after your breakfast, depart for Harsil at 08:00 am. On Arrival at Harsil Helipad at 08:45 am, proceed for “Darshan and Pooja” to Gangotri temple by car/jeep. The distance is 25Kms approximately and the time taken is about one hour. After darshan return back to Harsil. Harsil is a picturesque & beautiful valley. Overnight at Himalayan Nature Resort.
DAY 03: GANGOTRI- KEDARNATH
After breakfast leave Harsil for Kedarnath. Due to Government regulation, you will have to change helicopter at Guptkashi and take another helicopter from the same helipad for Kedarnath. Here the temple is at a walking distance and you will be provided special darshan slips. After Darshan move ahead to GuptKashi. Rest of the day at leisure to explore surroundings.
Overnight at Guptkashi.
DAY 04: KEDARNATH -BADRINATH
After breakfast transfer to helipad to board flight for Badrinath. Arrive Badrinath and transfer to hotel. Afternoon visit the temple for darshan.Rest of the day at leisure to explore surroundings.
Overnight at Badrinath
DAY 05: BADRINATH DEHRADUN
This is the last day of your Chardham yatra. If you wish you can visit the temple early in the morning to take part in the MahaAbhishek ceremony.This starts around 4 am and finishes around 7 am. After breakfast transfer to helipad to board your flight for Dehradun. Arrive Dehradun and your tour ends here.
PRICE OF THE PACKAGE:
RS. 1,55,000/- per person
||Himalayan Nature Resort/ Similar
On arrival stay at hotel Lemon tree Dehradun.
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
- There is very limited space for luggage in the helicopter. Only 5 kgs luggage per passenger will be permitted.
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter
- All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas.
- All passengers undertaking this yatra should be medically and physically fit.
- Passengersare advised to carry woolenclothes.
- Helicopter from Dehradun to Dehradun
- On arrival stay at hotel Lemon tree Dehradun on EP Basic.
- Hotel accommodation for 4nights as per itinerary
- All meals
- Palki/pony service at Yamunotri
- Transport for darshan at Gangotri, Badrinath
- VIP darshan arrangement at all temples
- MahaAbhishek puja at Badrinath
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The quality of accommodation at Yamunotri is basic and so passengers should not have very high expectations.
- Only 5 Kg baggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers are advised not to carry big suitcases as there is very small baggage space inside helicopter. Passengers bringing excess baggage might not be allowed to take the same in the chopper by pilot.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the package amount.
- Full amount has to be deposited before the start of journey
- In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilized sector/s.
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges
Here to Book This Tour
|Upto 7 days before journey
||20% of amount
|Upto 48 hours before journey
||50 % of amount
|Less than 48 hours before journey
||75% of amount-
|Less than 24 hours before journey
MANDAL VIKAS NIGAM LTD.
MANDAL VIKAS NIGAM LTD.
Badrinath Ji & Shree Kedarnath Ji Mandir Samiti