Do dham yatra by helicopter 2021 (same day) Ex-Dehradun
Rate Offered: @INR 90,000**/-
Per Person ( Min 04 Pax Traveling Together)
Duration: Same Day
Destination: Sahastradhara helipad - Sersi Himalayan Heli Services helipad - Kedarnath ji helipad - Sersi helipad - Badrinath ji helipad - Sahastradhara helipad
Do Dham Yatra by Helicopter starts from the capital of Uttarakhand the queen of the hills, Dehradun. DoDham Yatra by helicopter (Badrinath & Kedarnath) offers you a chance to pay homage to your lords and enjoy some refreshing moments nestled in the lap of nature. Badrinath is known as the abode of Lord Vishnu (Badri) and Kedarnath is a shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva.
Here to Book This Tour
0700 hrs 0730 HRS Sahastradhara - Sersi Arrival at Sersi. Therafter, change of
helicopter for darshan at Kedarnath ji
1030 hrs 1100 hrs Sersi - Badrinath ji Arrival at Badrinath ji. Thereafter, transfer to
Badrinath temple for VIP darshan.
1300 hrs 1400 hrs Badrinath ji - Sahastradhara
After darshan, fly from Badrianth ji to Sahastradhara
IMPORTANT - The above-mentioned timings are not final. Timings may differ on your date of travel, depending upon the take-off time from Sahastradhara, which depends on weather conditions, clearance from Air Force & Civil Aviation, VVIP movements, valley flying by Indian Air Force (NOTAM), sudden occurrence of technical snag in
helicopter, illness of flying crew & delayed reporting of the guests at the helipads.
▪ Morning takeoff from Sahastradhara heliport in Dehradun by 07:00 to Sersi (Kedarnath). Guests are advised
to reach Sahastradhara heliport by 0700 hrs, on their own. In case hotel transfers need to be arranged by
us, it shall be done at an additional cost, but the same has to be conveyed by the guests to us at the
time of booking.
▪ In case flight is getting delayed due to NOTAM/delayed clearances/bad weather etc., we shall convey to the
guests in advance, so that they may report accordingly to the Sahastradhara heliport.
▪ At Sersi, you will be changing helicopter. You will be boarded by our crew at Sersi, in the Kedaranth ji shuttle
There can be
a waiting time of approx. 1 hr at Kedarnath helipad (subject to weather conditions). However, our crew shall
try to board you in a shuttle flight at the earliest possible.
▪ If there will be ample waiting time at Sersi helipad, breakfast shall be arranged by our crew, at a good nearby
▪ VIP darshan slips shall be issued to guests, so that they may finish their darshan on time, and report back to
the Kedarnath helipad after darshan. There will again be some waiting time at Kedarnath helipad, depending
up on the que of passengers at Kedarnath helipad.
▪ After arrival at Sersi, guests will be flown in the charter aircraft, from Sersi to Badrianth helipad.
▪ Ar Badrinath, transfer to the temple will be done by car for darshan. VIP darshan shall be arranged by us for
the guests, at Badrinath ji temple.
▪ After darshan, guests will be brought back to Badrinath helipad to catch their return flight to Sahastradhara.
▪ After reaching Sahastradhara, the Dodham yatra shall conclude. Guests shall be dropped by us to their hotel
in Dehradun, in case hotel transfer has been arranged by us.
NOTE: In case Night Halt at either of the Dhams is requested by the guests, it can be arranged by us, at an
additional cost. Maha Abhishek/Rudra Abhishek Puja can also be arranged in case of a night halt program.
MANDAL VIKAS NIGAM LTD.
MANDAL VIKAS NIGAM LTD.
Badrinath Ji & Shree Kedarnath Ji Mandir Samiti