Sri badrinathji yatra by helicopter 2023 (same day) Ex-Dehradun
Badrinath Dham Itinerary Dehradun to Badrinath - Badrinath to Dehradun
Early morning takeoff from Shestradhara heliport in Dehradun for Badrinath.
Arrive Badrinath and transfer to the temple by car/jeep for darshan. After Darshan you are transferred to the helipad for your return journey to Dehradun. Arrive Dehradun and tour ends.
Note- Itinerary may be change as per weather conditions.
PRICE OF THE PACKAGE:
RS. 3,20,000/- FOR 04-5 PAX
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS:
- There is very limited space for luggage in the helicopter. Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
- Both temples are located at high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woollen clothes with them.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the package amount.
- Full amount has to be deposited 10 days prior to date of journey.
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges
Here to Book This Tour
- Up to 7 days before Journey --- 20% of amount
- Up to 72 hours before Journey --- 50% of amount
- Less than 48 hours before Journey --- 75% of amount
- Less than 24 hours before Journey --- No Refund