Sri kedarnathji yatra by helicopter 2021 (same day) Ex- Dehradun
ITINERARY: Dehradun - Kedarnath - Dehradun
DAY WISE ITINERARY
- Early morning takeoff from Shestradhara helipad in Dehradun by 7 am. Due to Government regulation, you will have to change helicopter at Guptkashi and take another helicopter from the same helipad for Kedarnath.
- Arrive at Kedarnath, The helipad is walking distance from the temple. VIP darshan slips for darshan at the temple are arranged.
- Depart Kedarnath to Dehradun by evening
- Co-ordinator at dehradun airport will brief the clients and conduct them to the helicopter
- VIP Dharshan on priority is included in the package to minimise the waiting time for the client. a guide from the company shall lead them through the process and escort them to the temple and until their return to the helipad
- Priority of departure will be given to the client at the helipad to minimise waiting time
- Central government service tax
PRICE OF THE PACKAGE:
- RS. 3, 00,000/- FOR 4-5PAX. (Same day)
Booking Confirmation: - 40 % of the amount to paid for booking confirmation and balance 20 days before departure
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Mentioned flight shall depend upon weather / wind/ fog / visibility conditions and flight schedules are subject to change / divert due to weather conditions, flight safety and operational restrictions
- Confirmation of the flight is subject to availability and booking can be confirmed after the receipt of 100% advance payment only. all the required landing permissions from local administration is responsibility of operator
- No aerial filming/ photography will be allowed
- Passengers are allowed 15 kg baggage’s and per person weight assume to be 75kg.
Incase of foreign nationals, a minimum of 2 weeks advance confirmation and the copy of documents like passport, visa and id proof.
Here to Book This Tour
- 25% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled any time after blocking of the aircraft till 48 hours of the scheduled departure.
- 50% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 48 hrs of the scheduled departure
- 100 % of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 24 hrs of the scheduled departure
- An amount of Rs.1, 00,000/- against flight preparation charges will be levied if flight is cancelled due to “force majeure” (any calamities) reasons.
MANDAL VIKAS NIGAM LTD.
MANDAL VIKAS NIGAM LTD.
Badrinath Ji & Shree Kedarnath Ji Mandir Samiti