Chardham yatra by helicopter 2022 (2 days 1 nights) - Gangotri - Badrinath - Kedarnath - Yamunotri
DURATION: 1 Nights / 2 Days From Dehradun
Enjoy the most luxurious and comfortable package ever given by any operator for Chardham Yatra by Helicopter in Uttarakhand.
Chardham Yatra by helicopter in 1 nights and 2 days gives you ample time to have darshan, relax in the beautiful surrounding of snow clad Himalayan peaks and spend the full day in darshan and local sightseeing with friends and family.
DAY 01: SAHASTRADHARA - GANGOTRI - BADRINATH - KEDARNATH - SERSI
0500:1030 - Sahastradhara - Harsil - Gangotri - Harsil
• This is officially the starting day of the Chardham yatra. Guests must be ready for an early morning check-out at 05:00 am.
• On arrival at Harsil, guests will have breakfast & then leave for having darshan at Gangotri temple.
• Approximate time for Gangotri ji Darshan: Approximately 03 hrs (round trip). The road distance to Gangotri temple is approx. 25 km, which is roughly a 50-minute drive.
• After VIP darshan, guests will be brought to Harsil helipad by 1030 hrs for their flight to Badrinath ji
1030:1330 - Harshil - Badrinath - Sersi
• On arrival, guests will be taken for darshan at Badrinath temple.
• Approximate taken for Badrinath ji Darshan: It takes approximately 01 hr to complete darshan at the Badrinath Dham. Guests are taken to the temple by car.
• After darshan, guests will be taken to Badrinath helipad for their flight to Sersi.
• Guests will be ferried to Kedarnath Dham in our shuttle services flight.
• Lunch shall be served on arrival at 1:30 pm. After that, guests will fly to Kedarnath ji for darshan.
• Subject to weather conditions & time at hand, Kedarnath darshan will be done same day or early morning next day.
1415:1630 - Sersi - Kedarnath - Sersi
• Approximate time for Kedarnath ji Darshan: Helicopter flight from Sersi to Kedarnath ji is around 07 mins (one-way). 02 hours’ time is given to have darshan & report back to the Kedarnath ji helipad.
• Our crew shall escort the guests to the temple.
• Night halt at Sersi.
DAY 02: Sersi - Yamunotri - Kharsali - Sahastradhara
0500:1330 - Sersi- Yamunotri - Kharsali
• At Kharsali, We will arrange Palki & Pony for the guests.
• Approximate time taken for Yamunotri Temple Darshan: Approximately 05 hrs 30 mins (round trip). Yamunotri trek is 06 km one-way.
• Guests will be allowed not more than 06 hours at Yamunotri Dham.
• After darshan, guests will be served lunch at Kharsali around 01:30 pm.
1430:1530 - Kharsali - Sahastradhara
On arrival at Sahastradhara, our base manager will be present to receive the guests.
• Later, guests will be taken to Dehradun hotel to collect their luggage from cloak rooms, & then be dropped to airport/railway station for their departure.
• In case guests would like to spend a night at Dehradun, accommodation can be arranged by us, at an additional cost. The same must be informed to us at the time of booking, whether they will be heading straight to airport/railway station, or would like to be stay an additional night at the hotel in Dehradun.
• After the airport/railway station transfer, our crew will bid farewell to the guests.
This is the end of the Chardham Yatra.
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
- There is very limited space for luggage in the helicopter. Only 5 kgs luggage per passenger will be permitted.
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter
- All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas.
- All passengers undertaking this yatra should be medically and physically fit.
- Passengersare advised to carry woolenclothes.
- Helicopter from Dehradun to Dehradun
- On arrival stay at hotel Lemon tree Dehradun on EP Basic.
- Hotel accommodation for 4nights as per itinerary
- All meals
- Palki/pony service at Yamunotri
- Transport for darshan at Gangotri, Badrinath
- VIP darshan arrangement at all temples
- MahaAbhishek puja at Badrinath
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The quality of accommodation at Yamunotri is basic and so passengers should not have very high expectations.
- Only 5 Kg baggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers are advised not to carry big suitcases as there is very small baggage space inside helicopter. Passengers bringing excess baggage might not be allowed to take the same in the chopper by pilot.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the package amount.
- Full amount has to be deposited before the start of journey
- In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilized sector/s.
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges
Here to Book This Tour
|Upto 7 days before journey
||20% of amount
|Upto 48 hours before journey
||50 % of amount
|Less than 48 hours before journey
||75% of amount-
|Less than 24 hours before journey
MANDAL VIKAS NIGAM LTD.
MANDAL VIKAS NIGAM LTD.
Badrinath Ji & Shree Kedarnath Ji Mandir Samiti