Chardham Dodham Yatra
Yatra commences from the capital of Uttarakhand, the queen of the hills,Dehradun. These Two different pilgrim destinations: Kedarnathji and Badrinathji, situated in the magical Himalayas, joined by mysticism and spirituality, beckonmillions of visitors every year for a voyage into the unknown, for a flight towardsthe heavens, for a journey into the self.
“Your Gateway to the Moksha”
KEDAR BADRI – DO DHAM CHARTER ITINERARY
Dehradun to Kedarnath - Kedarnath to Badrinath -Badrinath to Dehradun
Early morning takeoff from Shestradhara heliport in Dehradun for Guptkashi. Due to Government regulation, you will have to change helicopter at Guptkashi and board another helicopter from the same helipad for Kedarnath.Arrive at Kedarnath
The helipad is situated at a distance of approx.400 meter from the temple. Depart Kedarnath by 10 am to arrive at Badrinath by 11am.
Arrive Badrinath and transfer to the temple by car/jeep for darshan. After Darshanyou are transfered to the helipad for your return journey to Dehradun. Arrive Dehradun and tour ends.
Note- Itinerary may be change as per weather conditions.
PRICE OF THE PACKAGE:
- RS. 3,50,000/- FOR 04 -5 PAX
- VIP Dharshan
- service tax
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS:
- There is very limited space for luggage in the helicopter. Only 5 kg luggage perpassenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not beallowed to take the same in the chopper.
- Both temples are located at high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carryregular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carrywoollen clothes with them.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the package amount.
- Full amount has to be deposited 10 days prior to date of journey.
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and onpayment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days beforejourney date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to thejourney then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be givensubject to availability.
If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges
Here to Book This Tour
- Upto 7 days before Journey --- 20% of amount
- Upto 72 hours before Journey --- 50% of amount
- Less than 48 hours before Journey --- 75% of amount
- Less than 24 hours before Journey --- No Refund